Employers: Create an account
Set up an account with CareJobFinder.org and we’ll e-mail you details of prospective
recruits in your area who are interested in working for social care services such
Before you set-up an account you need to know the following
CareJobFinder.org is available to social care services regulated by CQC, CSSIW,
The Care Commission or RQIA. The services are:
- Care homes, including care homes with nursing
- Homecare agencies
- Homecare agencies providing a ‘live-in’ service
- Extra care housing schemes
- Housing support services
Please do not create an account if your service is not described above, or is not registered with one of the
We use the postcode of your business to work out which recruits' details to send
you. To make the best use of CareJobFinder.org and attract the highest number of
- You should create an account for each address where you employ social care staff,
for example your care home or your homecare agency office
- You should not create an account for addresses where you do not employ care staff,
for example a head office that does not provide or arrange care services at that
You can also read our Frequently
Asked Questions for employers.
If you haven’t already created an account with CareJobFinder.org, please do so now.
If you already have an account you can log in here.